PDA

View Full Version : Great job tonight ICE!!!

fightstrap50
10-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Wow, 8 to 1 for the Ice over Swift Current!!!
This team seems to be gelling so extraordinarily well together so far. Their passing seems to be right on, and good vision on the ice for their linesmates and the puck.

By the looks of things this seasons offence is going to be hard for other teams to contain with some of the fire power on the top 3 lines, and the fourth will be able to chip in too im sure.

I cant beleive Lazaruk!! this guy is going to be great for the future of the franchise. He has such amazing sight of the puck and hes super quick with the reflex's. His latteral movement is great, he slides so well balanced!!
He is going to be a star guaranteed. If he's on a role he will be in net for quite a while whether Dakers is back or not. I have to have a jersey of his now, :laugh: .

I hope Welsh is ok after fighting Lloyd and not out right at the start of the season for a screwed up knee or ankle. No clear winner there, they just grabbed each other and flung around mostly. I kinda think what hurt him most was the retarded linesman that tackled him and grabbed his head as he fell on him. Hope to see him tommorow night skating. And nice to see everone sticking up for each other, like Welsh, Cole, Fauth, ect.

What I did not like Is that IDIOT Boris Leckovic taking revenge against Sutter after Kinda losing a fight to Fauth i believe. Its bad enough to be too much of a wussy to take your helmet off, but its a totaly different ball game when you head butt a guy in a fight with out one on. let alone take on a small guy.
For Sutter being smaller he handles himself ok untill that moment hes head butted and hes hurt. All of a sudden Boris's helmet is off and hes actually SPITTING GOBS in sutters face while they were tangled up still!!. Sutter wanted out after the head butt but has to take that BS too!!!
Then top put the icicng on the cake he spits at our bench and plays the crying eye show to the crowd wiping his "tears" as hes getting BOOOOOED! What a peice of trash loser you are Boris Leckovic!!! i hope you get a suspension for that crap.

I also didnt like the Donny LLoyd hit on Dasilva at the zambony gates, I though that was pretty damn cheap of him with his arms up high by his head into the glass.

All in all I didnt really think Swift played "that bad" but were just far far out played and out chanced. poor goalie though couldnt catch a break.

Congrats ICE on a great game!! Im looking forward to seeing you all come out hard against Brandon tommorow night!

GO ICE GO!!!

Flathead
10-02-2005, 01:41 PM
If what your saying is true, he should get suspended, but apperently the ref nor the two linesmen saw anything like what your saying because he only got 2 for roughing and 5 for fighting. As for Boris doing the "crying eye" thing I can totally see that, that's classic Boris. I would say that Boris is the Jarrku Ruttuu of the WHL, chippy, cheap, full of attitude, and when sticks to hockey can get under everybodys skin.