PDA

View Full Version : 8-1

bandwagonboy
10-02-2005, 09:02 AM
I think that my assertion that the offence will be ok still stands.

Baldwin, Glass, Bendfeld and others just need a big veteran D man who plays tough all the time that they can learn from. Time will tell, but I think the missing piece to this puzzle will prove to be that we need one more physical stay at home veteran defencemen. And I think that can be had.

I'm letting myself start to believe that they're going to be great this year.

Tiger Trauma
10-02-2005, 04:24 PM
That was a really good game. They came out flying from the start. Brandons Defence was just standing around looking tired.

Bosch Ennis Pettapiece looked impressive
Stevens made a couple sweet moves in front of the net.
I agree with bandwagon boy.. we need a veteran d man

Tiger Trauma
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Is there any news on Daine Todd's Injury????

bandwagonboy
10-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't know. I hate to sound like a prick, but hurting one's self on a shootout with no contact? Speaks volumes for his offencive capabilities. I haven't seen the kid improve at all in the time I've been watching him. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Glassjaw
10-02-2005, 11:31 PM
It was listed in todays game notes as an indefinite shoulder injury.

Rebel Tiger
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Its going to be a 3 way run for first, Calgary, Lethbridge, Medicine hat.
Red Deer looks pretty bad right now but we have Sutter, expect them to be fighting for a playoff spot by new years.

bandwagonboy
10-04-2005, 04:26 AM
They have Sutter, but they won't have Sutter all year because he's going to have to devote a great deal of time and energy towards the world jrs. It's way too early to tell but who knows, swift may just beat them out of the last playoff spot. As I said in the Brandon forum, there's no shame in rebuilding.