PDA

View Full Version : what the hell was that

WHEATMAN
10-02-2005, 02:01 PM
8-1! against the tigers? absolutly brutal, if defence was supposed to be our strong point we better think again, and what's with all the local boys? i dont think aquiring kauk was a good idea, especially with the guys we still have, do we really need another unproven 18 year old? i think not, we better pick it up or it will be a long season of wheatkings hockey

Tiger Trauma
10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
One problem Riley Day....he looked pretty big out there but got rocked by 5'10 chris stevens. He must have fired the tigers up from those comments he made

bandwagonboy
10-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Poor Plante. He wasn't letting in weak goals either. He was getting no real help. Brandon looked big, weak and slow. Hopefully it was road fatigue. I guess we'll know the next time they play each other.No real shame in having a poor team whilst rebuilding however.

Joe Hallenback
10-02-2005, 06:32 PM
This is the second time I have noticed that the second game of a back to back game the Wheaties looked lethargic. Not taking anything away from the Tigers who played a great game and had all kinds of jump.

The Wheaties need to get more physical and start a solid forecheck going. The Tigers came out of there end with ease most of the night forcing the d to play deep. Also the wingers were constantly playing so low that anytime the puck came out to the Tigers point men they either had a shot on net or were able to keep the puck in easily.

Hopefully this was a one game aberration cause I think we have a better team then this

WHEATMAN
10-02-2005, 09:34 PM
i know it is early, but it is evident we need scorers bad, get topilko out, and get a decent scorer for him and a pick, the time to make a move is now before its too late