PDA

View Full Version : Boogard

HAF
10-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I went up to the Spokane game last night. A little disheartening and more then a little dissapointing. Aaron Boogard and Myles Stoesz dropped 'em early in the first. Boogey threw a few good ones and Stoesz answered back with a few better ones. Boogard went down with Stoesz landing on him. Whether he was K.O'd before he hit the ice or not is a big arguement and to be honest I really dont care. When he went down he hit his head pretty hard on the ice. Does anyone know his condition? Concussion? more serious? I'm only looking for serious and factual answers here.I'm not looking for a Chiefs/ Ams debate or posting war Thanks, Darin

Stay-Puft
10-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Haven't read the paper, so I don't know if something came out in writing, but I heard that it a concussion from his head hitting the ice. Don't know how serious. I did hear he has very little memory of what actually happened. They had a replay on the news last night. Hope he makes a full recovery before he attempts to come back. Concussions are pretty serious business.