PDA

View Full Version : What a joke..

Triton
10-03-2005, 12:43 PM
This team is.Why does Kelly think that he should re-assemble the midget AAA championship roster from two years ago?10 yes,10 locals on the team.Not to mention they drafted Sanfred King and other locals.

Bryan Kauk
Tyler Dittmer
Mark Derlago
Cole Hunter
Derek LeBlanc
Andrew Clark
Riley Day
Mike Nichol
Tyler Plante
Kurt Jory

Does this mean we have to go out and aquire Jesse Zetariuk from the Warriors,Mike Hellyer from the Raiders and Ryan White from the Hitmen?Is Kelly trying to save on billet funds and attempting to put 5 extra butt's in the seats for each players family member's?We are going down the toilet in a hurry.Funny how the two teams who ended up on the conference final Brandon and P.A will most likely be battling it out for the final playoff spot.After 5 games we have been blown out in 3 and given up 35+ shots in 4,and we have only scored 9 in 5 and gave up 20.OUCH! We are in for a L-O-N-G year.Maybe I'am just bitter and expect more from them.It's a bad thing when your a die hard fan and you care too much to have to witness these beatings we are taking.But as a true fan I will be patient and take the positives which have been Theran Yeo.

WHEATMAN
10-03-2005, 12:52 PM
in my books yeo has been on of the best at this point

Triton
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM
P.A has played 3 games against teams they should beat..easily..and they lost all 3.With them playing 22 out of 36 games on the road before x-mas,and an early trip out west..twice,the first half of the season could really make or break P.A.They could end up having to play catch up in the standings in the second half of the season if they don't get their act together.Added that their goaltending and their defence is very swiss cheese like,I just don't think that their one line can carry them.They can roll 4 lines easy but only one can produce on any given night.They will make the playoffs,they will be under .500 though,and Chipchura will make team Canada.

Joe Hallenback
10-03-2005, 03:58 PM
They just dont look motivated even in the game they won. With the type of team they have they should be out pounding teams night after night but the looked very soft in all 3 weekend games. Why a team with the size that Brandon has wants to try and play a skill game agaisnt small teams is beyond me.

And time will tell if Sanfred King will be a bust or not. The ISS had him ranked about were he was drafted and he could end up being a dominant scoring force if he added some inches within the next year. Brandon wants to draft Manitobans and to be honest there were some very good ones that went in this years draft but to be able to get a Dale Hunt you need to finish at the bottom of the league to get him.

Triton
10-04-2005, 12:38 AM
cause there ain't no Joe Hallenback girl,ain't no Joe Hallenback girl..I say that to myself everytime I see your name..kills me.Sorry had to say it.No pun intended just sounded like the right thing to say. :clap: