PDA

View Full Version : Preston Mosewich Assigned To Humboldt

Fight Guy
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
PRESTON MOSEWICH ASSIGNED TO HUMBOLDT

Regina SK ---- Today the Regina Pats assigned eighteen-year-old forward Preston Mosewich to the Humboldt Broncos of the SJHL.

Mosewich saw limited action in one regular season game this year and was a healthy scratch in the Pats four other regular season games to date.

"Preston is one of the best people we have had here during my ten years, and it was very difficult to make this move. All of us as a staff felt that with sixteen forwards here, it would be difficult to get him in the line-up.
We all wish Preston the best and thank him for his efforts during his time as a Pat," commented Pats GM Brent Parker.

Last season, the Saskatoon native played in fifty-seven games with the Pats, recording one goal and four assists, while adding thirty-two penalty minutes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not too surprised. I didn't really see him making an impact after seeing the past few games with the players the Pats now have. He'll do good with the Broncos.

CHtoo
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I wanted to be able to yell "Hey Philly"!!!!

nivek_wahs
10-06-2005, 03:26 AM
I think it kinda sucks as he was one of the Pats' (from last year) that gave 100% every time he was on the ice, no matter the situation. I guess that's hockey, youngers guys like Leffler and MacDonald have size and decent skill, Preston was just one of the little Pats... whom I enjoyed watching a lot. Good luck to Preston in the SJ and hopefully some Dub team comes calling for him.