PDA

View Full Version : Going to be a long year

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Well where do I start????? Oh ya our team blows!!!!! What a difference a year makes. Last nights game against the Blades they looked like a peewee hockey team getting beat on by pro players!!! Going to be a long year I think :turkey:

WHEATMAN
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
unless mccrimmon gets his head out of his ass and makes the moves nessecary to build a .500 team. Firstly, get topilko out, he has shown nothing at all, we need to deal him now before the rest of league knows how bad he is. Secondly we need scorers! we can't rely on moore to score our goals, we need to deal some of our "home town boys" that shouldnt be here to get a scorer, plain and simple. thirdly, get some speed on defence. we are slow as hell, watching our defence this year really makes me appreciate steven later alot! if mccrimmon does that, and trades some local boys (dittmer, nichol, kauk) we still might have time to change the outcome for the season

WHEATMAN
10-06-2005, 02:01 PM
sometimes a change of location is all a player needs to light a fire under him

nivek_wahs
10-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Watching the Wheat Kings reminds me so much of watching the 2004-05 Pats. To say the least it was a very long (and I'm putting it lightly here) season. It's nice to see tha Pats actually not be doormats so far.