PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

In the crowd
10-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Heard this morning that Mahovsky got 3 games and Fauth got 2 games. I think the Ice knew yesterday though as Mahovsky was skating with the 4th line

Chipper
10-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Can yoy fill me in. I was gone for a while and I am still woossy from my operation. I haven't heard anything about this? Who were we playing?

Jovorock
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Heard this morning that Mahovsky got 3 games and Fauth got 2 games. I think the Ice knew yesterday though as Mahovsky was skating with the 4th line
What did they do?

In the crowd
10-06-2005, 12:52 PM
IN the game Saturday against Brandon, Ryan Reaves was throwing cheap late hits, cross checked Russell pretty hard, Hit Busto from behind pretty good and so on. Lee was trying to get him to fight early in the game but Reaves would have nothing to do with it. So later in the 3rd, Fauth had a hold of Reaves and was trying to get him to go but he wouldn't so Fauth ended up punching him in the face and Reaves dropped to the ice and was out for a bit. I don't like to see that happen, but its good for our guys to be sticking up for themselves. And next time around I don't think Reaves will be playing like that without expecting a fight. As for Mahovsky, I can't remember who it was but I guess this guy speared Mahovsky in the game, but what I thought I saw was this guy giving Dale a good slash at the end of a play and on thereway to the benches Mahovsky skated straight to this guy, and cross-checked him right infront of the referee. Hopefully this helps

Spungy
10-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Dale recieved a match penalty for his actions and that is an automatic three game suspension.

Nice to see you back Chipper!