PDA

View Full Version : Big road trip coming

Jovorock
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Now that the Rockets winning the last two games, how will they do on a hugh road trip. Six games in eight days starting Friday night in Regina , ending up one week later in Prince Albert.

How many points will the boys come away with?

IamBatman
10-06-2005, 03:05 PM
The Rockets, in the last few years, have done really well on these extended road trips to the prairies. They will come back over 500.

Chupacabra
10-06-2005, 04:52 PM
If the power play continues to click like it has the past couple of games (which it might) and they play Yoemans every night (which is unlikely) they could win every game. However, as it looks like Westblum will get two of the 6 games, and that they are playing 6 games in 8 nights, I believe they will come home with 3 regulation wins, 2 regulation losses, and one overtime loss.

kevanie97
10-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Man fair weather fans piss me off, be positive or go root for another team.

Rockets have started to play like the Rockets of the last 3 years, they lose a couple of games trying to adjust to the new rules and new players and everybody is... we need this and we need that, they have no offensive creativity blah blah blah yet all they have done for the last 3 years is go to the M-Cup, and when we were hosting I heard the same thing all year,we don't have enough offensive, we need to make a trade, empty the cupboard or we are going to be embarrassed............and what happened.........oh thats right we won the M-Cup, give it some time guys we will be just fine, the pieces have started falling into place the last few games, we will be fine and we still have 3(Cuminsky,Spurgeon and Darzins) of our best 5 players coming back

langdak
10-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Man fair weather fans piss me off, be positive or go root for another team.

Rockets have started to play like the Rockets of the last 3 years, they lose a couple of games trying to adjust to the new rules and new players and everybody is... we need this and we need that, they have no offensive creativity blah blah blah yet all they have done for the last 3 years is go to the M-Cup, and when we were hosting I heard the same thing all year,we don't have enough offensive, we need to make a trade, empty the cupboard or we are going to be embarrassed............and what happened.........oh thats right we won the M-Cup, give it some time guys we will be just fine, the pieces have started falling into place the last few games, we will be fine and we still have 3(Cuminsky,Spurgeon and Darzins) of our best 5 players coming back

I agree with you

Gotta love the people who jump off the bandwagon after a handful of games

There is plenty of hockey left

And as far as i am concerned from a Vancouver Giants fan point of view, Cumiskey, Spurgeon and Darzins can stay away :D

I am looking forward to Kelowna coming down here this year, almost always great games between the 2 teams

Fight Guy
10-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I cant wait for the Rockets to roll into town tommorow. The Pats have a chance at beating them this year. I don't recall the last time they beat them. Hoping for a good game though. Only see them BC teams once every two years usually.

Jovorock
10-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Only see them BC teams once every two years usually.
I know it is expensive to go on these big road trips, but I guess that's what the league Governors voted for.

I hope the Rockets come out with 7-9 points, but anything over .500 on this tough trip is a good road trip. I would guess Yeomans will get the start tonite then Westblom Saturday?

Beaner
10-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I would guess Yeomans will get the start tonite then Westblom Saturday?

You go with the #1 guy to start a long road trip. Want to start the trip off on the right foot.