PDA

View Full Version : The World Junior Hockey Championships???

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-06-2005, 10:26 PM
I am not exactly sure when or where they are going to be held, I am guessing some time around christmas and with that in mind,the Blades might be losing some other players besides:Khudobin,and Bahensky,possibly Setoguchi. When Khudobin leaves to play for Russia then what do the Blades do about the goalie situation if Monette is traded then we will be left with Kevin Armstrong a 17 year old(a pretty good one at that) and who else will help fill the hole during that time? If the Blades send Monette down then they have the luxury of being able to call him up. I know it is still early and there is still games to play and other things could happen but I think it is a good topic for discussion until some other news arises with the Blades.

langdak
10-07-2005, 01:48 AM
December 26th - January 5th

Vancouver/Kelowna/Kamloops

Billy Blade
10-07-2005, 12:37 PM
The Blades could possibly lose Khudobin for even longer as he may play for the Russian squad that tours through Canada playing a select team from each of the three leagues. That is why the goaltending decision is taking so long, Molleken is weighing all of his options.

wango tango
10-07-2005, 02:29 PM
goaltending decision has been made. monette sent down to weyburn today.

betting man says monette is called back up when khudobin leaves the team for the russia canada series and the world junior championships.