PDA

View Full Version : Be Loud

frontrow fan
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey Fans.... let's make the Rebels first game at home in a couple of weeks nice and loud!! They need our support! This will be a tough game, and our noise can only help them out!! :bounce: :groovy: :clap:

Tinner
10-07-2005, 02:41 PM
be careful, if your too loud the "quiet cops" will get you

frontrow fan
10-07-2005, 03:48 PM
If there's enough people in the Centrium making enough noise,.... I think they will have to find something else to keep themselves entertained!
Except for a select bunch...........Rebels fans are boring!! I AM NOT ONE OF THE BORING!!! :groovy: :bounce:

RDRebelsfan
10-07-2005, 11:37 PM
I am pretty loud or into it........however the seciton i was in, in the section over there was a guy who had obviously had a lot to dirnk I'm guessing 5-6 beers.....but if it takes a drunk to get something going then I'm for it.

The guy was getting upset since no one would join his wave and stuff....I then had the audacity to say as loud as I can and I quote "This is Red Deer, we don't know how to be loud" and after a 2nd time: "Buddy just sit down, this is Red Deer. You can try, and try all you want but none of these people will get off their hands...ever"

Wonder how that made the people around me feel?

Probably wasn't nice, but the truth hurts.

Billy Blade
10-08-2005, 01:55 AM
"Buddy just sit down, this is Red Deer. You can try, and try all you want but none of these people will get off their hands...ever"

Wow, have you ever been to a game in Saskatoon? We can make anybody's home rink seem like party central. You'd think they were showing video clips of little kids' pets getting run over beforehand to bum everybody out. :D