PDA

View Full Version : My bags are packed.....

mccabe23
01-27-2005, 02:00 PM
....and I'm ready to go! Well, coming up from Kelowna to see my boys play the Giants this weekend. It will be the first time I see the Giants at home and I am looking forward to it! Hopefully the Vancouver fans won't give us a hard time! :rolleyes: Should be one hell of a game. The Collesium will be packed to the roof for this one. Will we finally see the two captains end their feud at center ice with the gloves off? Go Rockets!!!!

rinkrat
01-27-2005, 05:41 PM
I bought tickets aweek ago for the Giants vs Rockets...All they had left was upper bowl!!!
Its gonna be a huge crowd.Anyone hear how many tickets sold so far?

C.F
01-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing it wil be over 11, 000?

mccabe23
01-27-2005, 06:34 PM
We got our tickets about 2 weeks ago and we are 5 rows up in the second bowl. Good thing I didn't wait and buy them at the door when we got there! should be a great night of hockey and I'm looking forward to seeing the Rockets play on the road. Go Rockets!!!!

kelownakarl
01-27-2005, 07:35 PM
I was hoping to get down to Vancouver for the weekend and to see the game but I have some commitments in town that are going to hold me back!!! Darn, have fun folks!

Knuckles Muldoon
01-28-2005, 09:56 AM
....and I'm ready to go! Well, coming up from Kelowna to see my boys play the Giants this weekend. It will be the first time I see the Giants at home and I am looking forward to it! Hopefully the Vancouver fans won't give us a hard time! :rolleyes: Should be one hell of a game. The Collesium will be packed to the roof for this one. Will we finally see the two captains end their feud at center ice with the gloves off? Go Rockets!!!!
McCabe, behave yourself and we won't have the urge to toss you off the Second Narrows Bridge. But if you or any of your crew get out of hand, all bets are off. Also, if any Rocket pulls any garbage on the ice, we make take it out on you too as retribution. ;) Will be a big crowd, could be 12,000. And the Rockets will win a close one-goal game, as always.

C.F
01-28-2005, 10:10 AM
McCabe, behave yourself and we won't have the urge to toss you off the Second Narrows Bridge. But if you or any of your crew get out of hand, all bets are off. Also, if any Rocket pulls any garbage on the ice, we make take it out on you too as retribution. ;) Will be a big crowd, could be 12,000. And the Rockets will win a close one-goal game, as always.
As always*sigh*.