PDA

View Full Version : Big weekend for the Ice!!

fightstrap50
10-07-2005, 06:12 PM
A home and home double header with the Red Deer Rebels should be an entertaining weekend starting tonight in Red Deer. Im thinking our guys will come out hard against The Rebels both nights knowing what a great team they seem to put out every year. The Ice know what has to be done and know how to get it done too. The way they have been playing together is great this year so far and thats all they need to do, Play great as a team!

Hope to see them come out with a couple big wins on the weekend ending saturday night here in the Rec Plex in front of the home town fans. At the very least well take a split to, they will do us proud!

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
10-07-2005, 07:15 PM
i'm putting my money on taking both games :D

Tinner
10-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Easy to say now, but the best they can do is split.

Spungy
10-07-2005, 11:02 PM
:D no wonder i'm always broke eh?

i am hoping for a great win tomorrow night now!

sounds like it was a good game though!

Chipper
10-08-2005, 04:26 PM
With injuries and suspensions all hitting us at the same time I think that we have our hands full at the moment. Although I listened to the game last night and thought that the boys played a very good game, a lot of rookie ice time and building confidence. The game could have gone either way and should set up a great game tonite. Cheer double hard for me as I will not be able to get to the game this weekend yet. I will be listening and cheering from home.

fightstrap50
10-08-2005, 05:09 PM
I will give the boys twice the good karma for you and me tonight. Hope to see ay around the plex soon here.

I know they can do it if they put there minds to it. But only 19 players dressed two of which are goalies, doesnt help none. And 9 or 10 of them are first year rookies! nonetheless they put up a great effort last night and probly could of had one there. But oh well here's to tonights rematch!! :thumb: lets go ICE!!!

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
10-09-2005, 06:08 AM
it was a great effort by the boys all around! the rookies sure showed their stuff when they could didn't they?

icefan
10-09-2005, 05:53 PM
It was a great game last night, the ice played hard and won. I am a little concerned about Cracknell. Hope he is not hurt to bad, He is doing so good this year.