PDA

View Full Version : Big Win

Tinner
10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
My take.....pleasantly surprised with the outcome of tonights game. The players played the system well and it looks like Rome may have a breakout year. The hockey at times was hard to watch as there was no flow alot of the time, but a win going into a tough weekend is a great start.

By the way, Jim Vandermeer had a "Gordie Howe" hat trick tonight....and so did Teddy.

RDRebelsfan
10-07-2005, 11:33 PM
a much much much better game tonight than the 1st home game. Looks like they're starting to gel now, which is excellent. Also good to see Leslie getting back into form again.

Tinner
10-08-2005, 07:14 AM
it seems to me that the defense is starting to get a little more comfortable, which raises a big question?? What are they going to do about the 20 yr olds.

Rebrevs
10-08-2005, 08:26 AM
If Hanson's knee injury is serious enough the decision as to who they keep may be made for them. My question is..... if Hanson is out for an extended period of time, how would that be handled when it comes to the 20 year old dead line? I need info. I some how doubt that the Rebels would be able to protect or keep him even if he is injured but I really don't know. Anyone know what happens in these situations?

playa
10-08-2005, 11:33 AM
I couldn't make it to the game last night so I was just curious on some more info? Any guys coming around from the first game that were a surprise? Thanks for your help.

tiny
10-08-2005, 05:20 PM
If Hanson's knee injury is serious enough the decision as to who they keep may be made for them. My question is..... if Hanson is out for an extended period of time, how would that be handled when it comes to the 20 year old dead line? I need info. I some how doubt that the Rebels would be able to protect or keep him even if he is injured but I really don't know. Anyone know what happens in these situations?

I think someone mentioned on one of the sites that 20y olds can go on the Injured Reserve list and don't count as part of the 20y list until they come off the IR list.