PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's 2 Hurricanes 1

Scout
10-07-2005, 10:37 PM
The Swift Current Bronco's defeated The Lethbridge Hurricanes 2-1 tonight in Lethbridge. Jeremy Schenderling scored both Bronco goals on the power play. Marc Desloges chipped in with 2 assists. New Bronco D-man Derek Price also picked up an assist for the win. Lethbridge outshot Swift Current 29-22. The win leaves Swift Current with 5 points, one point behind both Lethbridge and Red Deer for third in the central. The big boys sat out tonight. Benke,Dafoe and Toulmin were all in the stands tonight. Bortis is still out with mono but may be ready for play in two weeks.

Next up for The Bronco's is Kelowna in a rare afternoon game. The defending champion Kelowna Rockets sit in third in the B.C. division with a record of 4 wins and 3 loses. Game time is 2:30 Monday afternoon.

Scout

scme
10-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Sounds like a great effort by everyone! Schenderling was in the right spot at the right time tonight. It was only a matter of time until he had a night like this. I think it's only the beginning of a great year. :clap: Congrats guys! :clap: :thumb:

Flathead
10-08-2005, 12:50 AM
I was at the game tonight, my first in Lethbridge. It was a very good road game. We really took it to them, especially in the first and second. Moir was awesome tonight and saved our butts a few times, when we were shorthanded. Our pk was VERY good, but we need to stop taking so many useless penalties.
Nice rink to watch hockey, intermission there is no room at all to get around though,very dead boards, nice people.
I've never been to a rink where I'm so badly outnumbered, there was me, the Broncos, and I could hear mabye six others clapping, lol!

Scout
10-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Flathead:
Who contained YellowHorn? He usually scores a bundle against us. Somebody did their job and very well. It's good we got the win and should boost our confidence for the next game. This is two games in a row that Dafoe has sat. Does anyone know if he is hurt?

Scout

Flathead
10-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Yellowhorn did have his chances, but would try to be too fancy and pass when he should have shot, or Moir would just simply make the save, and he was tied up a lot. I know Rumsey and Price were on the ice a lot when he was out. As for the forwards that were out against him, I think it was mostly Sauer, Nelson and Wasmuth. Once again this was a very good line.