PDA

View Full Version : Much better

scamperdog
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Blazers came out and played a solid TEAM game tonight, lots of hitting, fighting standing up for each other, Thompson called lots of penelties tonight on the blazers most deserved although it seemed he forgot there was another team playing if he would have known that there probaly would not have been all the fights, Kassian once again showed why he is King, i now his opponent ended up getting stitches and I don,t believe he returned, Bartley sure had spark tonight easly winning both of his fights, and kamloops won all the other fights in the game to, I don,t no were all the bad blood has come from with these two teams but the rematch should be good, as for that so called tought guy on the chiefs Stoetz he did fine as long as he went after rookies or much smaller players, not much of a player. Now it wait and see which Blazer team shows on monday,

langdak
10-08-2005, 12:00 AM
what was up with the Delaronde gross misconduct?

any info?

Kamfan
10-08-2005, 01:01 AM
what was up with the Delaronde gross misconduct?

any info?

Linesman thought there was a spit.

scamperdog
10-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Linesman thought there was a spit.
thats what it says in today Daily News to although Deloronde says he did,nt also Adam Chorneyko has left the team and gone home to St Albert, can,t blame him no ice time this year and very little last year hard to develop that way.