PDA

View Full Version : We have a 20 year old slot open

Jimmypop316
10-08-2005, 04:44 PM
http://spokanechiefs.com/news/?ID=1303

Engman signed today.. we are set for defence (we are stifling 7 goals allowed in 4 games) and obviously need to break out still on offence, I wonder who has some 20 year old talent left, or if we are going to have to go to the BCHL/etc for a 20 year old who can contribute.

Homer
10-14-2005, 04:43 PM
You guys claimed Brett Parker of Waivers from PG.

Undersized, doesn't skate all that great, won't put up big numbers.....BUT has a ton of heart, grit, etc. Will go with anyone and stands up for his team. A definite grinder & team leader.

Looks as though he may want to stay in his hometown of Melville, Sask. where he is playing Tier 2.

Jimmypop316
10-14-2005, 07:03 PM
You guys claimed Brett Parker of Waivers from PG.

Undersized, doesn't skate all that great, won't put up big numbers.....BUT has a ton of heart, grit, etc. Will go with anyone and stands up for his team. A definite grinder & team leader.

Looks as though he may want to stay in his hometown of Melville, Sask. where he is playing Tier 2.

I'm guessing why thats they never made any official announcement yet

rezstyle
10-18-2005, 11:22 AM
I heard good about this kid from another website. He ended up being waived but already picked up. Sounded like he could have helped us in the toughness department which I think we need. We have too many skilled players and not enough people to protect them.