PDA

View Full Version : Keep Wavin'?

Blades9ine
10-11-2005, 12:25 AM
For anyone who understands what i do at the game waving the flag and all, i'm just wondering if i should keep going this year til the end of the season. the only reason i'm second guessing, is because i cant always get 4 to 8 seats every game, and if i do, then people always kick me outta the seat cause "they have to sit there" when there is just enuf seats in front for them to sit down, and it gets really annoying every odd game here and there. let me know what anyone thinks i should do, the only other reason i'm still doing it is cause i love the game hockey and being able to wave a huge 6 by 8 foot flag when the Blades score.

wango tango
10-11-2005, 02:40 PM
For anyone who understands what i do at the game waving the flag and all, i'm just wondering if i should keep going this year til the end of the season. the only reason i'm second guessing, is because i cant always get 4 to 8 seats every game, and if i do, then people always kick me outta the seat cause "they have to sit there" when there is just enuf seats in front for them to sit down, and it gets really annoying every odd game here and there. let me know what anyone thinks i should do, the only other reason i'm still doing it is cause i love the game hockey and being able to wave a huge 6 by 8 foot flag when the Blades score.

keep waving flag dude. yeah people can be anal about their seats, but dude don't let it discourage you. that flag is something unique and i think its cool. i'd love if you could make more for your friends during the playoffs and have a bunch flying all together.

too many anal blades fans around. the musics too loud, hey kids sit down or quiet down. i've heard 'em all last season and this. are we at a hockey game or a funeral for god sakes.

things are going in the right direction atmosphere-wise (is that a word lol) there are still too many fans sitting on their hands, and sitting on their fat a**es. fly your flag high man it adds a little something.