PDA

View Full Version : Kris Dienes?

Sput
10-11-2005, 04:31 AM
I read on the 'white board' that Dienes has been released. I have found nothing on the Cougars white board, or their home page. I haven't heard any local news all day, so it could be possible. I will update this as I get more info.

MJCO5
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM
PRINCE GEORGE, BC- The Prince George Cougars have announced that overage forward Kris Deines has been designated for reassignment. “With two days to go until the 20 year old deadline, we informed Kris that we will be trying to move him before the deadline. If Kris cannot be moved before the deadline he will go into to a waiver draft", states Cougars General Manager, Dallas Thompson.
The Prince George Cougars would like to thank Kris for his dedication and commitment throughout last year and this season’s training camp. With this move, the Cougars overage group now consists of Myles Zimmer, Colin Patterson, and Devin Featherstone.

Sput
10-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks MJCO5. I'm working night shifts and am missing the news releases right now.

It can't come as to much of a surprise though. Kris had only played on one game so far with no points to show for it. Makes me wonder what Thompson is doing though, making a release like this. Anyone who might have been interested will now sit back and wait until he goes on waivers, or clears waivers and gets released, and pick Kris up for nothing.

Mileflames
10-13-2005, 03:08 PM
He is now in Calgary