PDA

View Full Version : Ice vs Vancouver

Chipper
10-11-2005, 09:45 AM
How will we do tonite? any one know if Mahovsky and Fauth are still suspended, or if Cracknell will play tonite. I hope we can get over this injury bug and suspension problems. We are a very young team with out these vets in the line up also Lazaruk a rookie in net (doing a great job). This team has been unreal so far with this line up. Who knows maybe we won't even need to have Dakers in the line up, Trade? I think that the way Lazaruk has played he deserves his share of ice time but will Dakers like that when he comes back? Lets hope we have another great team effort tonite.

Spungy
10-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Fauth will be back in the lineup tonight

Mahovsky is out for one more game

don't know about Cracknell

Dakers is out indefinatly

Amazing that even with the injury bug they are playing just awesome, you can barely notice it!

The Rookies are really stepping it up for sure!

Beaner
10-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Should be a good game tonight. :)

Got the #1 PP (Ice @ 33%) vs the #1 PK (Giants 100%). 1st of 4 games this year. Needless to say it will come down to specialty teams tonight for these 2 teams.

Rutherford should still be out for the Giants for his Hit from Behind on Friday. Have to think he got more than 1 game for that hit.

Voytechuk may be back tonight, but Reese, Sexsmith, and Matic are all out with injuries for the Giants.

Chipper
10-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Beaner. It sounds like the Giants are hurting as much as the Ice right now. That should close the gap both teams playing hurt and with suspensions, hopefully a great game tonite.

amisk
10-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Should be a good game tonight.
I too, looking forward to tonights game..I expect to see lots of speed from both sides, Probably low scoring, should be interesting, Good luck to both teams. Just curious, anyone from Cran. going tonight? If so, see ya there and have fun!!

Beaner
10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Beaner. It sounds like the Giants are hurting as much as the Ice right now. That should close the gap both teams playing hurt and with suspensions, hopefully a great game tonite.

Yes I think the injuries to both teams are balancing out.

Even though Reese, Sexsmith and Matic havent played yet this year in the Regular season due to injuries, the paper is also saying that Scharff may not play due to an ankle Injury.

Giants will probably be dressing 11 Forwards and 7 D. Look for Gordichuk to be playing forward tonight, as he did in PG the other night.

Looks to me since both teams are injured/suspended no easy excuse tonight for the loss.

Enjoy the game. :thumb:

tender
10-11-2005, 06:15 PM
i think the ice , giants game should be a good one the ice have had good success against the giants in past seasons although i dont want to jump the gun i think the ice will win tonight , i believe they will have a test against kamloops as the loops have been doing fairly well themselves might be the team to beat within the divison i would think that game would be a good one to see as always with those two teams . go ice go tender.

KBF
10-12-2005, 02:01 AM
I don't see any clear cut winner in the BC division. Right now, easily the toughest one in the WHL. Kootenay has great offensive depth as well as goaltending, Kelowna continues to light it up, and Kamloops, well I'll have to admit, they've played 2 so so games and me along with a few other Blazer fans have been getting a tad bit carried away. Kamloops has a good team and has the potential to be dominate as they were the first 4 games of the year. But again comes that work ethic and pride game in and game out.

All in all I see a terrific, tough test again Kootenay with the Blazers being edged out 4-3 in a shootout. :groovy:

Beaner
10-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Fauth will be back in the lineup tonight

Mahovsky is out for one more game

don't know about Cracknell

Dakers is out indefinatly

Amazing that even with the injury bug they are playing just awesome, you can barely notice it!

The Rookies are really stepping it up for sure!

Cracknell played but he played like someone put a burr in his saddle to start. Dont kow why he was so fiesty to start, but he was not on his game last night.