Courtney08-
10-11-2005, 11:43 PM
WOWZERS 9-4!! YEAH REBELS :spineyes: :clap: :groovy: :bounce:

RDRebelsfan
10-12-2005, 05:34 AM
yea kind of sloppy tohugh but 9 goals, well yea we'd had better win then

Tinner
10-12-2005, 08:25 AM
The game to watch was not good. The score is somewhat flattering as my take is that I watched two struggling teams play bad hockey. Brandon's goalie was absolutely horrible, never mind their defense. Red Deer on the other hand at least had a goalie that was capable of stopping the puck. Our defense wasn't much better at times.

To have an offensive output of 9 goals is something the team needs as this will help down the road. In the 1st 2 periods we could have or should have had more than the 4 we got but we missed some excellent "new rule" chances, that is, some long passes that could have resulted in excellent scoring opportunities. Like I have mentioned in other posts, the Rebs have to develop a system that uses the new rules to an advantage.

There is a plus though, we will struggle with the young team we have, but not as much as Brandon.

On the Rebel39 scale of whats considered a good game to watch the Rebs (win or lose), I give this game a 3

frontrow fan
10-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Why were they sitting out last nite? I didn't hear anything about injuries??

playa
10-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Vandy is hurt from the game in Kootenay (or Cranbrook...u know what I mean) and has quite a bad knee right now. Rome hurt his shoulder, I believe it was, in Calgary on Sunday. Expect to see Rome back in the lineup before Vandy based on the extent of their injuries. But Vandy is one tough guy....