PDA

View Full Version : Leavold

bronconeer
10-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Healthy scratch 2 games in a row? Whats up with that?

minirep
10-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I guess you missed the game against the Rockets. Leavold was in the lineup. :spineyes:

Oh-Vee
10-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Brady has been pretty invisable in every game that he has played in so far. Perhaps a spell with a clip board will wake him up.

Flathead
10-14-2005, 03:30 PM
What a talented hockey player this kid could be. He showed all kinds of potential last year and I was excited to watch him this year. This year he started out playing on the top two lines and worked his way down to a fourth line duty, by playing lazy and taking terrible penalties, now he's been delegated to push the pencil in the stands. Come on Brady check the attitude, and play some hockey, you really are a treat to watch when you play up to your potential.

bronconeer
10-14-2005, 03:46 PM
#10 the boys need you out there. You have a lot of talent and it is wasted riding the pine.

Offsider
10-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Someone told me today that they have let Brady go . If so I think the coaching staff is crazy .Brady is one of the only guys to shoot at the net and play with any toughtness . I was trying to stay up beat about the year but looks like it could be another low goals for record coming our way . Brandy would get us more goals on the shoot out than Hunter ever will . Wake up Dean and Dave you will lose the fans if you don't start puting the puck in the net .

bronconeer
10-14-2005, 04:16 PM
To another team? Home? To Where?

leavold10
10-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Yes i have left Swift Current, and have no intentions of ever proceeding on putting a Broncos Jersey on.

Dean and I have agreed to terms. I may never play hockey ever again, but who knows i could be back playing in the CCC before i know it.

I would just like to thank the city of Swift Current, the people are second to none. I wish all the boys the best of luck...

And to you fans who come on here and bash the team after a loss or a bad game... I know where your coming from and you have to understand that it's a process, they're working harder then you think... It will come.... Good luck fellas.

Broncs in RD
10-15-2005, 12:06 PM
What the hell is going on here with this Franchise??????? Was it Dean decision or what, the least the guy could do is trade the kid so he could continue his hockey career. You will be missed and best of luck to you in your future. If it was Deans decision he has no class what so ever.

ointhecreek
10-15-2005, 12:58 PM
What the hell is going on here with this Franchise??????? Was it Dean decision or what, the least the guy could do is trade the kid so he could continue his hockey career. You will be missed and best of luck to you in your future. If it was Deans decision he has no class what so ever.
Nobody except the people involved know what happened or the whole story! I'm getting just a little sick of people who think they know everything starting to bash the coaches when they might not be in the wrong! Dean is probably working on a trade, do you think it happens over night?
C'non people, a few loses and you all are starting to push the panic button! Maybe you would rather go back to watching two line hockey and not see the young guys develope? Now Mr. Leovold has made a classy thankyou and goodbye post and asks that you support the team because they will be successful. Lets not tarnish it with finger pointing and coach bashing. This team needs our support. Lets not be classless idiots. :skeptical

Broncs in RD
10-15-2005, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=ointhecreek] I'm getting just a little sick of people who think they know everything starting to bash the coaches when they might not be in the wrong! Dean is probably working on a trade, do you think it happens over night?

As I stated, IF this was Deans decision (KEY WORD IF) It was classless not to trade a player and help further his hockey career.
Your right trades don't happen overnight, but how many games was Leavold sitting for I recall more than 1 night. As you are annoyed with posters jumping on here and bashing coaches, it is as equally annoying to have people come on here and bash posts especially when they misread comments. Is it time to push the panic button I think fans have every right to push it. Goal scoring is low again we are playing with 1 euro again the team shows up some nights and then forgets to play the next. Pretty similiar to last season, sure it is early, but when you lose early in this leauge and especially in our division to gain back the ground we are losing early in the season is hard to get it back. Do I think they can do it this season sure I do, but with the current roster we have now I don't. We can't score in shoot-outs. Like one other poster put on here if we are having to rely on Luke Hunter to win us games with his offense we are in trouble. He wins us game with his defensive game. Some changes are needed like a trade. No you don't have to be a whl coach or GM to see that 'O' you just have to look at the stats and watch the games. Am I bashing Dean no, am I questioning some of his decisions sure I am, I am a FAN and my team is the ****s right now and this is a comment board and this is where I am going to question his moves so I can hear input from other posters and fans. Thank you and keep the faith

Flathead
10-15-2005, 04:43 PM
I am a FAN and my team is the ****s right now and this is a comment board and this is where I am going to question his moves so I can hear input from other posters and fans. Thank you and keep the faith
I too am a huge fan, but I don't think that the team is the ****s. They are all giving it an honest 110%. We just seem to have a few mental lapses per game, and can't score goals. With the exception of mabye a game, we have had every chance to win. The one thing that shows every night is that this team wants to win and never quits. A trade for a goal scorer is needed though. Does it get frustrating, sure it does, but this team WILL turn it around.

Ms. Hockey
10-15-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm questioning things right now too.
Have heard a lot of bad things about the coaching situation right now.
Also, have heard a lot of good things too, so don't jump all over me!
But I am questioning things and am a little worried. We had a "rebuilding year" last year and I don't see our record has improved much AS OF YET! I'm just hoping and praying that the coaches know what they're doing and can pull something big off soon!