PDA

View Full Version : Roadtrip

vanfan1
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I am planning a roadtrip in November to watch the Giants play your Pats. I was just wondering which hotel I should stay at (do any of them give WHL discounts?) and is there a specific section where visiting fans should sit? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bran
10-15-2005, 04:48 PM
I've never really paid much attention to where visiting fans normally sit. The only place they've ever really stood out is behind their teams bench. And Moose Jaw fans like the bleachers for some reason. I don't think it makes much difference where you sit. If you want a decent seat though, you might want to get your tickets early. I would think there will be a lot of people there, should be a good game with Slade back in town! (And I wouldn't sit near the ends on the sides, especially at ice level....you can only see what's happening right across the ice.) I don't know if any hotels offer WHL discounts, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'd probably try booking a room in a hotel downtown though...closer to the Brandt Centre and decently priced rooms. (I think? Never really stayed in one!) There's the Regina Inn, where teams usually stay while they're in town, the Delta, Ramada and Holiday Inn Express downtown. I wouldn't even look at any of the others. The Radisson is pricey and the rest are pretty shady. Good luck! Hope you have a great time, and see you at the game!!