PDA

View Full Version : Pot holes on the road!

Chipper
10-14-2005, 09:52 AM
The Ice have had a great start in the comforts of home ice being undefeated, but they have had only a single point on the road thanks to a overtime loss to Calgary. These young guys need a road win badly and fast. They are very easily discouraged and soon lose there system and play desperate, They then try to do it individualy and we all know what happens when a team sport is played that way. I think that our line up is better again now that all the suspensions and injuries seem to be getting better. I just hope they can focus on there system which is very effective, It will work on the road as well if they can get back there confidence and a bit of luck. Its a long season and this coming week is the longest road trip of the year so I hope they can figure it out soon. Keep it simple and good things will happen.

Spungy
10-14-2005, 08:35 PM
good outlook Chipper!

i hope we get to hear them gel and pull together on the long road trip!

but first things first! a couple of wins on home ice will be night :D

tender
10-14-2005, 10:23 PM
a couple of wins this weekend can get the boys back on track for the long road trip ahead and hopefully they can begin getting their systems going on the road like they have at home just keep things simple and the wins will come. go ice go