PDA

View Full Version : vs. PG 11-14

GF71
10-14-2005, 03:53 PM
It looks like Chad Scharff will be a scratch tonight. Of course this could change just before game time, but it doesn't seem likely.

Beaner
10-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Interesting.

I would guess then that Egner will be back up on the Forward lines again tonight?

Any word if he is doen for the weekend or is it game time decisions both days?

What about Voytechuk? I havent heard any word on how he is doing lately.

GF71
10-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Sounds like Keith will play. His groin is pretty much healed. As for Chad, it is game time decisions...he was limping badly after the last game. He told me last night he can skate ok, but wasn't overly confident about a game situation. Still pretty tender.

Homer
10-14-2005, 04:39 PM
After the Giants walked all over PG last Saturday the Cougs got put through the paces by the new coach, and responded on Wednesday with a 5-0 thrahing of Lethbridge. Van has looked pretty good against PG in the first 3 meetings. Any overconfidence tonite and they will be in some trouble.

GF71
10-14-2005, 04:55 PM
I think the G-men will be ready. Vandekamp is infamous for his bag-skates. I think it will be a pretty rough game as they usually are with PG. Maybe a bit rougher though. IT shoudl be a fun game to watch! :groovy:

Sput
10-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Actually wasn't a bag-run, but two on-ice practices and some dry land the same day. Almost like training camp again. :D

rinkrat
10-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Giantsfan71...Any suggestions for razzing Vandecamp?What were you and him getting into at the Vernon game? I'm looking for material for tonight. ;)

amisk
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
He is the one The Giants have to get to, (imo) if he is on his game, it will be a long night...then again, Albers will get His 4 assists.and Franson will get the other four assists..Goals by commitee.pick a star,...anyone, except that Kid BOWLES.. G/L Cats!! ;)

Homer
10-15-2005, 12:46 PM
That Damn Bowles! He does it AGAIN.

Slade's looking good though. Get the strait jacket ready :spineyes: :burningma