PDA

View Full Version : Coaches

Willis on the Welfare
10-15-2005, 01:11 PM
The coaches seem to have come under fire from us interent knowitalls.

First off, to call Dean classless when one doesn't know all the facts on Leavold's release, that's classless. From what I know of Brady, he's a great kid and a talented hockey player. Something went wrong, for me to speculate or say anything is just gossip.

Second, Dean and Dave are great hockey minds and talented coaches. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chynoweth will lead this team to greatness and banners will be hung in the CCC while he's here. Hunchak, aside from that mountain metaphor, is a brilliant mind who tells it like it is, and someday will be a head coach in this league and others. Sure I've been critical of the lack of goals but the fact is this team has nine new faces in the lineup. Most of the passengers have been cleaned out. Everyone is contributing, everyone has the right attitude and everyone will be rewarded.

I guarantee that this team will be well above five hundred in the month of november. October they will gel, November they will do some damage.

Anyone know if those kids from section L will be at the game? We all need their attitude!

Willi$

ointhecreek
10-15-2005, 02:28 PM
BINGO!!!!!! Thank you Willis!!! :thumb: I agree wholeheartedly, right on the money.

Offsider
10-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Class would have been using the Bronco Web site or the media to let the fans know about the situation , Instead of letting the rumors run ramped .Brady was one of the fan favorites. and in the fans eyes of this community owed team Dean and Dave has just as much to prove as the players after the worst year in team history.

ointhecreek
10-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Dean and Dave has just as much to prove as the players after the worst year in team history.
I might point out that team was a team from the previous regime and not a team picked by Dean. So far I haven't seen anything done wrong. Even Leovold had nothing bad to say and asks fans to continue to support the team. Now that is class.

Offsider
10-15-2005, 06:10 PM
I might point out that team was a team from the previous regime and not a team picked by Dean. So far I haven't seen anything done wrong. Even Leovold had nothing bad to say and asks fans to continue to support the team. Now that is class.

the previous regime never missed playoffs and allways scored more goals .I have not gave up on Dean and Dave but they have alot to prove . Still think they should have came out and told the fans instead of letting rumors do the dirty work.

Scout
10-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Maybe Brady didn't want what ever happened to be made public. It's possible nothing did happen. He may have lost interest in the game. The Bronco's could be honoring his wishes to not make it public why he left. Who's to say anything did happen. Brady came on our forum and thanked the fans and hoped we would still stand behind the team. He doesn't sound very bitter to me.

Scout

ointhecreek
10-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Maybe Brady didn't want what ever happened to be made public. It's possible nothing did happen. He may have lost interest in the game. The Bronco's could be honoring his wishes to not make it public why he left. Who's to say anything did happen. Brady came on our forum and thanked the fans and hoped we would still stand behind the team. He doesn't sound very bitter to me.

Scout

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)