PDA

View Full Version : Grey Cup

Homer
10-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Any of you Giants fans going to the Grey Cup?

If anyone knows of any events or Grey Cup parties on the weekend of the event Downtown could you please let me know? The official CFL/Grey Cup Commitee events cost a small fortune!

Fingers crossed the Lions can turn it around. My worst nightmare would be going to the game and having it be between Edmonton and Toronto.

rinkrat
10-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Well if the Roughriders get in,it would make for an interesting Giants game on the Friday.Regina Pats are in town!

Duct Tape
11-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Any of you Giants fans going to the Grey Cup?

If anyone knows of any events or Grey Cup parties on the weekend of the event Downtown could you please let me know? The official CFL/Grey Cup Commitee events cost a small fortune!

Fingers crossed the Lions can turn it around. My worst nightmare would be going to the game and having it be between Edmonton and Toronto.

Ha-ha, that would be awesome!!! GO ARGOS!!!!!

I'll be out in Vancouver for it. Probably taking in the Medicine Hat-Vancouver game on the saturday night as well.

Can't wait to get out to BC for some R&R!!

Later

DT

WHEATMAN
11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
BC vs Argos, rematch from last year

Triton
11-04-2005, 03:44 PM
I'am thinking Alouettes vs Eskimo's.With the Alouettes winning 29-17

Toswammi
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
As much as it chokes me to say this i think stamps over the argos

Fight Guy
11-08-2005, 07:55 PM
It will be Riders vs Stamps.

Sput
11-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Riders Stamps or Riders Esks. Being a prairie boy from way back, either would be a great Grey Cup to watch. Not to mention all the crying that would be happening in Vancouver. The ministery would have to issue flood warnings for BC Place. :clown: :D

Duct Tape
11-09-2005, 04:39 PM
It will be Riders vs Stamps.

The only team from Regina in Vancouver that weekend will be the Pats on Friday. No way they beat Montreal and Toronto at home against 50,000 person hostile crowds.

Later

DT

rinkrat
11-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Riders Stamps or Riders Esks. Being a prairie boy from way back, either would be a great Grey Cup to watch. Not to mention all the crying that would be happening in Vancouver. The ministery would have to issue flood warnings for BC Place. :clown: :D

That would be almost as funny as the Riders making it and you buying tickets and getting stuck in a white out that closed the road,on your way to Vancouver! :thumb:

Triton
11-24-2005, 11:10 AM
So far I'am the only one whose Grey Cup predictions were right.I said my Alouettes and the Eskimos in the Final.I'm still going on record to say Alouettes over Edmonton 29-17.MVP...either Anthony Calvillo or Stala.

WHEATMAN
11-24-2005, 12:37 PM
ben cahoon for MVP, if montreal wins he will be the reason

Tiger Trauma
11-28-2005, 02:57 PM
ya the team i was rooting for....that game was hella exciting.....
How can you be wide open in the endzone and drop a pass?

I thought BEP was a poor choice for halftime show...they shoudda got some rock band like Nickelback or somethin

Triton
11-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Jean Cretien wannabe Ricky Ray played decent.Dumbo wannabe Jason Maas patrolled the sidelines well.Good game,too bad Edmonton won though,and too bad Danny Maciocia cried like a school girl.Halftime was a snoozer.Game was considered the best in recent years and possibly all time.We'll get em next time Als.

langdak
11-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Calvillo for team punter next year.................... :D