PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: Tiger Acquire Annesley

Willis on the Welfare
10-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Medicine Hat (CP): The Medicine Hat Tigers made a strong addition to off ice partying by acquiring 20 year old forward Kyle Annesley from the Everett Silvertips on Thursday.

"Annesley should provide Cam Barker with a great drinking buddy and wingman for the nightclubs" commented Tiger coach Willie Desjardins. "Annesley has always been a 'drinking buddy for the stars' in the WHL."

Desjardins is referring to Annesley's time in Swift Current where he led the league in curfew violations with the likes of Tyler Redenbach, Jeremy Williams, Alex Leavitt and Ian White.

NHL first round draft pick and Tiger D-man Cam Barker couldn't be happier about the acquisition of Annesley. "Kyle and I will both be in Medicine Hat for this weekend. I've heard this guy can do great things, not so much on the ice, but at the shooter bar and pool table."

This is Annesley fourth stop in the WHL with previous stints at Cowboys in Calgary, The Shack in Swift Current, and Mcabes in Everett.

disclaimer: the above "press release is fiction. Cam Barker, Willie Desjardins and anyone else mentioned did not actually say those things (to a reporter anyway). Don't get your panties in a twist, it's a joke

bandwagonboy
10-15-2005, 07:40 PM
disclaimer: the above "press release is fiction. Cam Barker, Willie Desjardins and anyone else mentioned did not actually say those things (to a reporter anyway). Don't get your panties in a twist, it's a joke

:lol

I also question the logic in having him here but what the hell they got him for nothing. His -8 last year sort of disturbs me, but stats don't always tell the whole story. If he can go into corners and create traffic in front of the net the Tigers will be a better team.