PDA

View Full Version : Go Ice Go!!!

fightstrap50
10-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Well I hope the guys can relax a little here on home ice in the beautifull Kootenays tonight and tommorow. They have played great so far at home and Im sure they want to continue this awesome home ice winning streak this weekend against the Tigers and Warriors. We all know they can.

As long as they come out firing the pucks and keep the passes on the tape, stick to the systems they are learining, they will do great, and hopefully put a couple more W's in the win column. We will be backing you guys 110% on the weekend guys! Make us proud and loud!

Keep building the tradition ICE!

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
10-15-2005, 03:56 PM
I agree fightstrap. I hope for a big weekend and some much needed confidence again before the eastern trip. See you there.

HAF
10-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Well I hope the guys can relax a little here on home ice in the beautifull Kootenays tonight and tommorow. GO ICE GO!!!

Is there any snow on them big beautiful Kootenays yet???

fightstrap50
10-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Is there any snow on them big beautiful Kootenays yet???
way up high is starting to turn into the land of the ICE yes. I love the winters here, generaly mild in the Kootenays and love snowmobiling and ice fishing and all the rest. I hate the heat so the summers are great here to, not so hot usualy.

Chipper im glad to hear your up and about now, keep on the recovery road and youll be allright soon enough.

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
10-15-2005, 11:40 PM
it sure sounded like a great game on the radio tonight :D

I was working so i only got to listen!! better than nothing though

i'm glad you were able to get to the game finally Chipper! a speedy recovery to ya!

the mountains are absolutely beautiful right now. days like today, full of sun shining off the snow capped rockies gotta love it!