PDA

View Full Version : Brule Question

thankyougiants
10-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Just wondering why Brule is a scratch each game? I thought because he signed with Columbus, he would if sent down go to their farm team. Why is it that he is still on our roster?

I have to say I don't miss Brule? But I just wish he would have taken his blow hard Dad with him! (I sit near him)

thanx

GF71
10-16-2005, 10:00 AM
He is still on the Giants roster, because he has not "officially" made the Blue Jackets. He will stay on the Giants's roster until they hear from Columbus what they are going to do with him forsure. Until they hear that there is no chance of him coming back, he still be a scratch every night.

As for Chris. There is a lot I could say. About the most PC thing I can say is this...he certainly lives vicarioulsy through Gilbert...every hear about Lindros's dad? Just about every story you have heard about Lindros Sr, applies to Brule Sr. I should just leave it at that! ;)

Beaner
10-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Just wondering why Brule is a scratch each game? I thought because he signed with Columbus, he would if sent down go to their farm team. Why is it that he is still on our roster?

thanx

Brule will not be sent to the CBJ farm team in the AHL as he is too young to play there. If he does get sent down then he will be sent to the Giants.

I guess we have 3-5 more weeks of listening to Brule is a scratch for now.

thankyougiants
10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks Guys!