PDA

View Full Version : Brodsky Bowl on Saturday night!

Sput
10-19-2005, 09:55 AM
We get to see game one of the Brodsky Bowl on Saturday. Any thoughts on what the Blades are going to bring to the rink? The road trip hasn't been a short intense one with having a night off between most (or all?) their games, so fatigue shouldn't be to much of a factor. Pass on your thoughts on the weekend.

My bad. I didn't look at the sched first. I see the Blades get 4 in 5 nights at the tailend of this trip. Fatigue MAY now be a factor. As long as you gus beat the Blazers, I'll ask the guys to take it easy on ya! :D

Lefty
10-21-2005, 03:20 PM
We get to see game one of the Brodsky Bowl on Saturday. Any thoughts on what the Blades are going to bring to the rink? The road trip hasn't been a short intense one with having a night off between most (or all?) their games, so fatigue shouldn't be to much of a factor. Pass on your thoughts on the weekend.

My bad. I didn't look at the sched first. I see the Blades get 4 in 5 nights at the tailend of this trip. Fatigue MAY now be a factor. As long as you gus beat the Blazers, I'll ask the guys to take it easy on ya! :D

4 games in 5 nights, not to mention 7 in 9.
I'm thinking the Blades will be tired.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
4 games in 5 nights, not to mention 7 in 9.
I'm thinking the Blades will be tired.
Well Lefty the Blades were probably tired but they obviously worked their butts of to get the shutout win,I was unable to catch the broadcast of the game,so I am interested to know who was in the net for the Blades Now to face PG tonight hopefully we can make that same result happen against PG.

Lefty
10-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Well Lefty the Blades were probably tired but they obviously worked their butts of to get the shutout win,I was unable to catch the broadcast of the game,so I am interested to know who was in the net for the Blades. Know to face PG tonight hopefully we can make that same result happen against PG.

Khudobin was in net, and though it didn't sound like he had a lot of tough shots he played well. I think he'll probably get the start against Prince George.

The Blades have some strange stats. They have 3 shutouts, yet are 16th in the league for GA with 37 in 11 games (or 37 in the 8 games). They also have a total of 5 SH goals already, which is about half the number of PP goals we have.