PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Warriors

Jovorock
10-20-2005, 07:19 AM
http://whl.ca/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1001161

Unbelievable game, how can you spot a team four goals and come back and win in overtime. It proves that the Rockets can't dog it in the first ten minutes.

How about Edler, 2 goals 13 assists in 13 games. The first game of the year when I seen him stick check a Giant, missed and he went in and scored on Yeomans. I thought how long will it take until he can get the defensive part of his game going. Last night Alex was taking the man and has improved that part of his game.

IamBatman
10-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Damn, I was I was there. I probably wouldn't have a voice today, but that would have been ok.

The Rockets better shape up and start stronger, because this coming from behind show they have been putting on won't last forever.

Beaner
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Is it just me or is Kelowna allowing a lot more goals against this year than in the past?

Teaps
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM
With the loss of Palin and Weber, our defense has been a little suspect this year making the goaltenders work for their wins. You will no longer see your teams getting 20 or less shots on goal with Kelowna. It's time our goaltenders proove the naysayers wrong. "THank the defense" time is over.....And we have the offense to back up any GA's

Jovorock
10-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Is it just me or is Kelowna allowing a lot more goals against this year than in the past?
That's a under statement, Mr. Hamilton will have to pull a rabbitt out of his hat again. Rumors have it that Cumisky is out for a lot longer, might have to add some defensive help.

Beaner
10-20-2005, 01:38 PM
With the loss of Palin and Weber, our defense has been a little suspect this year making the goaltenders work for their wins. You will no longer see your teams getting 20 or less shots on goal with Kelowna. It's time our goaltenders proove the naysayers wrong. "THank the defense" time is over.....And we have the offense to back up any GA's

It is pretty amazing with Kelowna when you think about it. In the past, getting 3 or more goals against Kelowna and you were doing great.

Now in a few months, with very little changes the Rockets have gone from a Defence first team to one of the highest scoring teams in the CHL. I keep shaking my head at the complete 180 degree change this team has made over the summer.

Should be a great weekend series against the Giants, a team that probably has the best defence in the WHL (#2 goals Against, #1 PK), against probably the top offence (Kelowna #1 GF, #3 PP).

Add into that that both teams really, really, want to beat each other it should make for some great hockey. :) :thumb: