PDA

View Full Version : Jason Reese

GF71
10-20-2005, 10:35 AM
He had to be carried off the ice after taking a hit in practice yesterday. It sounds like he re-injured his knee again. I haven't talked to him yet to find out how bad it actually is, but this is not a good sign for Jason. Looks like Kenton Dulle will be filling his spot again.

Beaner
10-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Man the boys have to start taking it easy on each other in practice - Didn't Rutherford get a concussion the other day in Practice?

Hopefully he isnt out too much longer.

GF71
10-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Yep...Dulle checked Rutherford in practice. Becuase David's mouth is/was a bit of a mess still, he wasn't wearing his mouth guard in pratice. He got hin, and then he got a concussion. Should be back this weekend, or against Tri.

GF71
10-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Jason assured me that he is fine and that he is still on track for next weekend. He left practice early as a precaution. :clap:

GFan101
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Yep...Dulle checked Rutherford in practice. Becuase David's mouth is/was a bit of a mess still, he wasn't wearing his mouth guard in pratice. He got hin, and then he got a concussion. Should be back this weekend, or against Tri.
oh dear haha. Dulle is just havin one of those "notice me weeks" eh? :bounce:
Runs over Rutherford, fights Keith in practice ha. Nice dulle. He must have hated being benched the other game. Do you think he will be playin Tonight vs. Kelowna?