PDA

View Full Version : Predict The Score Contest

GF71
10-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Hello everybody. This is a contest that I had running on go-giants. Since that site is no longer, I am going to start it up again here. This is how it works...
You pick the score and the winning team. 1 pt for the right score, 1 pt for the right team. 5 pts for the right score and team. The prizes will be OFFICAL 05-06 game pucks, which you cannot buy. The puck will be autographed by the palyer(s) of your choice. Prizes awarded at the x-mas break and after the end of the regular season. Contest is open to anybody and everybody. :thumb:

Beaner
10-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Gald to see you have brought this contest over from the old site. :)

Triton
10-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Hello everybody. This is a contest that I had running on go-giants. Since that site is no longer, I am going to start it up again here. This is how it works...
You pick the score and the winning team. 1 pt for the right score, 1 pt for the right team. 5 pts for the right score and team. The prizes will be OFFICAL 05-06 game pucks, which you cannot buy. The puck will be autographed by the palyer(s) of your choice. Prizes awarded at the x-mas break and after the end of the regular season. Contest is open to anybody and everybody. :thumb:

When does it start and where do we go to make predictions??

GF71
10-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Starts now...make the predictions on the games that start with a heading of PTS, followed by the opponent and date...until maybe Beaner pins them?!?! Anyway...that is where people are starting now.

Triton
10-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Starts now...make the predictions on the games that start with a heading of PTS, followed by the opponent and date...until maybe Beaner pins them?!?! Anyway...that is where people are starting now.

can you post an example of what this should look like??

Triton
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
can you post an example of what this should look like??

Would it be like this:

EXAMPLE

PTS

December 4th

Brandon 2 @ Saskatoon 4 (7:30)

GF71
10-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Here is the link for tomorrows game. They are right under this thread. :-)

http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?t=3714