PDA

View Full Version : Rockets New "Third" Jersey

IamBatman
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
I need some clarification. Are the new teal jersey in fact the Rockets third jersey, or are they the new away jersey? I am quite dissapointed that they haven't worn the black jersies as in my opinion are their best jersies by far.

Triton
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
What do these teal jersey's look like?Can someone post a picture.

Jovorock
10-20-2005, 01:36 PM
I like the blacks as well Batman, and yes the teal is the official third jersey.

IamBatman
10-20-2005, 01:39 PM
What do these teal jersey's look like?Can someone post a picture.

Well, the Rockets are terrible at posting pictures of their own team, and there is a newspaper clipping in the "3rd Jersey" Post in the general forum. It is a bit tough to see.

Basically is is a kootenay knockoff in teal. Has Kelowna diagonally across the front. It sucks.

IamBatman
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
I like the blacks as well Batman, and yes the teal is the official third jersey.

Have they worn the black jersey yet this year? I think everytime I see highlights or go to a game they are wearing the teals.

Triton
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Ok I just seen those teal jersey's.....honestly..I'd rather have a root canal then seen wearing those.Wouldn't catch me dead in that.Who comes up with these lame idea's for jersey's?

Teaps
10-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Much better than a grain of wheat slapped onto a black shirt....

Triton
10-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Much better than a grain of wheat slapped onto a black shirt....

Umm..no,not really.

sircountalot
10-20-2005, 11:28 PM
I'd take the teal over the red ogopogo's anyday.

Teaps
10-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Umm..no,not really.

Really...Yes...How original is that? Mind u not saying the teals are original...But a grain of WHEAT?????

nivek_wahs
10-21-2005, 06:57 AM
Just a note: Remember they are called the WHEAT Kings. I like the Wheat Kings jerseys (just not a huge fan of the team... :D ).

Kevin

Jovorock
10-21-2005, 07:15 AM
But a grain of WHEAT?????
I like the grain of wheat, the only other choice was a steaming "cow pie", so in my opinion the grain of wheat is much better. :laugh:

sircountalot are you a Giant fan that is still having nightmares of the red jerseys?

eecliff
10-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Have they worn the black jersey yet this year? I think everytime I see highlights or go to a game they are wearing the teals.

The Rockets have worn their 3rd jersey's (teal) in every home game so far.
They have worn their white jerseys in every road game so far.
Rockets have yet to wear their black jerseys this season. (Guess that's good if you’re buying game-used, or should I say "hardly used").
With this in mind, I think they are leaning towards having there teal jersey's has their home jersey...
IMO - I wished they would use the teal as a 3rd and use it on the road and at home on certain nights. Keep the white's and blacks for away & home.

ee.....