PDA

View Full Version : Ice Vs Brandon

Chipper
10-21-2005, 10:06 AM
I here the team is excited about this road trip as many players on the team are from the east. I hope they want to show there parents and friends that they are a good team and not just look in the stands smileing at them. I do believe we will break this road record I just hope its early in the week.

fightstrap50
10-21-2005, 06:06 PM
yeah I hope the guys can come out playing a good strong agme tonight. They have the mistakes from the weekend to build on, the only way to go is up. Im sure they all like playing on a team that sticks up for each other, especially going into tonights type of game where some guys may want a little payback. They all know eachother have their backs.

Come out and play your systems like you practice at home and play the way you have been ICE and you guys can come out shining. We are backing you all at home. Good luck this weekend ICE!!

GO ICE GO!!! :thumb:

fightstrap50
10-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Congrats to the Ice for their first road win of the season! I think the young guys are coming to terms with playing on the road now. And they won it in style by a score of 4 to 1. The big crowds of opposing fans are, im sure, intimidating to some, but can be eventually ignored.

A few decent fights but nothing special by the sounds of it listening at home.

Lazaruk almost had his first WHL shut out, but it just wasnt meant to be yet I guess. Regardless he is really standing up well in the absence of Taylor Dakers( still injured). This guy has great vision of the puck and stops alot of good shots to keep his team up. I really like the looks of goal tending for the next few years in the organization.

What a great way to start a long road trip guys. Keep it going in Regina, and Im sure it would feel good to get one back on Moose Jaw in their house. Give it all you got and rest up on monday.

Again, way to go ICE!! keep it up!

GO ICE GO!!!

icefan
10-22-2005, 01:03 PM
:clap: I think it was great Lazarek almost getting his first shut out. Especially on the road, that is super. Russell did great too, the whole team did really super. I was surprised that Savage did not hand out more penalties to the ice. Last year I got the impression he did not like them. I feel the same way about him. Glass did really good last night also, he got his first professional shut out. Stopped 40 shots against the gladiators. The Carlotte Checkers won 1 - 0 in a shoot out. That is fantastic too. :groovy:

tender
10-22-2005, 06:48 PM
job well done by the boys last night too bad lazaruk lost the shut out but as fightstrap said it wasnt meant to be i am sure he will get one yet and if he doesnt no big deal on to more important matters a couple of tough ones ahead with regina tonight and moosejaw sunday the boys will have to be at their best and play a solid game against both those clubs in order to get the wins which i am sure they are well aware of . good luck the rest of way go ice go !!!.