PDA

View Full Version : Question for you Everett fans....

langdak
10-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Just had a couple of quick questions.

I am heading down to your building for the Oct 29th game when the Tips and Giants play.

I have never been down there before and was wondering about a couple of things.

First off, how long before the game does the building open? Specifically the will call booth, as thats where i have to pick up my tickets.

Secondly, where is the best place to park and what time should i be showing up to park to get a good spot.

I want to park in a lot that the hockey people will park in, i dont want to be on a sidestreet somewhere, i want the best general parking area, closest to the building.

Also, how much is parking gonna cost me?

Thanks in advance guys/girls, i appreciate your help and possible can meet some of you everett fans when i am down there.

Cheers!! :thumb:

Kristi
10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Just had a couple of quick questions.

I am heading down to your building for the Oct 29th game when the Tips and Giants play.

I have never been down there before and was wondering about a couple of things.

First off, how long before the game does the building open? Specifically the will call booth, as thats where i have to pick up my tickets.

Secondly, where is the best place to park and what time should i be showing up to park to get a good spot.

I want to park in a lot that the hockey people will park in, i dont want to be on a sidestreet somewhere, i want the best general parking area, closest to the building.

Also, how much is parking gonna cost me?

Thanks in advance guys/girls, i appreciate your help and possible can meet some of you everett fans when i am down there.

Cheers!! :thumb:

Doors open 1 hour before game time. I am not sure what time will call exactly opens.

There is plenty of on street free parking around the EEC. There is really no need to pay for parking unless you really want to.

Tipped Off
10-21-2005, 03:41 PM
The lot the Hockey people park in is closd ot the public. It is located on the Wall St/Broadway corner, but is behind a monitored gate. As Kristi pointed out, you COULD pay for parking within a block for $10 or so, but if you jsut go 1/2 a block further North of the stadium you can park by Taco Bell in the field for free.

Will call also opens 1 hour prior to game time.

langdak
10-21-2005, 03:46 PM
The lot the Hockey people park in is closd ot the public. It is located on the Wall St/Broadway corner, but is behind a monitored gate. As Kristi pointed out, you COULD pay for parking within a block for $10 or so, but if you jsut go 1/2 a block further North of the stadium you can park by Taco Bell in the field for free.

Will call also opens 1 hour prior to game time.

Thanks guys

What corner is the taco bell on? street names? I have a map so i can plan this out

I just want to make sure my vehicle is gonna be safe, thats why i wanted some suggestions

Kristi
10-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys

What corner is the taco bell on? street names? I have a map so i can plan this out

I just want to make sure my vehicle is gonna be safe, thats why i wanted some suggestions

It is on Broadway north of the arena. But you can park closer than that for free all around the arena. On street parking is all over around the arena.

Your vehicle will be safe. I have never had any problems parking on the street around the EEC.

I have paid for parking 3 times in 3 years if that tells you how prevelant free parking is.

langdak
10-21-2005, 04:34 PM
It is on Broadway north of the arena. But you can park closer than that for free all around the arena. On street parking is all over around the arena.

Your vehicle will be safe. I have never had any problems parking on the street around the EEC.

I have paid for parking 3 times in 3 years if that tells you how prevelant free parking is.

Thanks Kristi

I will make sure i get to the area early enough for the free street parking.

What kind of attendance numbers have you guys been getting this year?

Kristi
10-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks Kristi

I will make sure i get to the area early enough for the free street parking.

What kind of attendance numbers have you guys been getting this year?

Being a Saturday night there will probably be 6-7,000 there. Should be a good crowd. And its the next to last game before leave on a long road trip to the Central.

langdak
10-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Being a Saturday night there will probably be 6-7,000 there. Should be a good crowd. And its the next to last game before leave on a long road trip to the Central.

sounds good

should be a good atmosphere then, i have heard nothing but good stuff about your building and your fans

i am looking forward to the trip down

just watch for me.........fan in giants jersey getting accosted by a group of people with cowbells....lol :D

langdak
10-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks again for all the info guys/girls

Makes things much easier :clap:

rinkrat
10-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks guys

Langdak,I parked on the street running north/south,directly to the west of the rink. Its right beside the rink and its metered parking,but you only have to plug the meter untill 6pm,its free after that.We parked there at 6pm and walked a few blocks west to "The Flying Pig" restaurant.Great place for pre game! All the waitresses wear Tips jerseys.Its packed before the game.All the fans were extremely friendly,too.One of the nicest barns I've ever seen,have fun,you're gonna love it!

langdak
10-22-2005, 02:40 AM
Langdak,I parked on the street running north/south,directly to the west of the rink. Its right beside the rink and its metered parking,but you only have to plug the meter untill 6pm,its free after that.We parked there at 6pm and walked a few blocks west to "The Flying Pig" restaurant.Great place for pre game! All the waitresses wear Tips jerseys.Its packed before the game.All the fans were extremely friendly,too.One of the nicest barns I've ever seen,have fun,you're gonna love it!

rinkrat

thanks for the info, i plan on heading down fairly early so i may just take a trip to that restaurant for a pre game meal

i am looking forward to the trip down, should be a good one

you dont by chance remember the name of the street you parked on do you?

rinkrat
10-22-2005, 08:30 AM
rinkrat

thanks for the info, i plan on heading down fairly early so i may just take a trip to that restaurant for a pre game meal

i am looking forward to the trip down, should be a good one

you dont by chance remember the name of the street you parked on do you?
http://www.everetteventscenter.com/GeneralInformation/Directions.ashx?p=33

Lombard Street.West side of E.E.C.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Everett,+WA

http://www.nwbrewpage.com/wabpubs/FlyPig.html

Flying Pig 2929 Colby ave.

Rooselk
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
langdak, as everyone has said, you'll have no problem finding parking near the EEC. I usually park within two blocks and have never once felt the need to pay for parking.

If you're going to go to the Flying Pig before the game, and want to get directions through mapquest, the address is:

Flying Pig Brewing Company
2929 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201

rinkrat
10-22-2005, 08:37 AM
Box office...Everett Events Center Box Office
Mon. - Fri.: 12:00 - 6:00
Sat.: 12:00 - 2:00
(or until game time)
*Sun.: 1:00 - 2nd period intermission
*Game Day Only

Kristi
10-22-2005, 11:36 AM
If you want a table at the Flying Pig I would suggest getting there no later than 4 pm. I have only been there a couple times on game days and if you aren't there early you will not get a table.