PDA

View Full Version : Moose Jaw vs Ice

icefan
10-24-2005, 10:58 AM
:confused: I wonder why they had Pugh in net on Sunday. It sounded like a pretty good game from what I heard. I only caught the last 10 minutes. Do you think Moose Jaws score would of been so hight if Lazarek was in net? That is to bad they lost 7-8. It would of been neat to see a shootout.

tender
10-24-2005, 11:49 PM
i think pugh was in net because of the way the game here went pugh did fairly well when he replaced lazurk that game and the coachs probly felt the guys might play alittle better or stronger defencely than they had in the game here as you know sometimes a change works . hopely things will go better these next two games go ice go .

Chipper
10-25-2005, 08:41 AM
It sounds like the defence on both sides were non existent. I can't say that I would blame the goaltending. Lazaruk can't play every game and with Dakers still 2 weeks away (always two weeks away :skeptical ). Pugh will see a game or two. He has sat on the bench every game this season so far and they have to put him in. What happens if Lazaruk gets injured? then we have a back up that has no experiance or confidence, thats no comfort to the team. IMO Pugh deserves a shot so we as a team have to get him in the game and support him. Don't forget in training camp these two guys were playing neck and neck for the back up job, He is obviously good enough to get a shot also.