PDA

View Full Version : So umm yea

Wildeyes
10-25-2005, 05:00 PM
we have nothing to say bout our team eh?

how bout hopefully they can win for the first time at home 2day

Sabes
10-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Well they didn't win. They had plenty of chance to though. ARchie was allright but let in a few softies. Byers is the only one that threw any hits and that was in the first 10 minutes. Clark and Anholt better find some toughness and speed somewhere because i'm just not seeing it.

Wildeyes
10-27-2005, 12:23 AM
missed 12 games so far with head injury where are you WAKER

Triton
10-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Clark think?? :skeptical

On the radio as I was driving home yesterday,don't know if anyone else heard but Clark is unhappy with the performance and stated that he is pondering some trades.Interesting to see what comes about in the next couple of weeks.And the Novak over Waker ordeal was dumb,cause Novak is still out and is expected to be till after the midway point in November possibly further.Waker now has a chance at being on a championship team with Brampton as they recieved Wojtek Wolski back from the Av's which makes that team very good.

FELIX17
10-27-2005, 01:55 PM
PA needs to find a goaltender that can be consistent game in and game out. Archibald and Hilton have been very shaky at times. The game I saw in Regina a few weeks ago, Hilton was terrible and was pulled after allowing 2 goals on 4 shots. Archibald continues to let in one or two soft goals a game. It's pretty deflating for a team when you don't know if your goaltender is going to make a save. The Raiders are giving up way to many shots. The rest of the team has been sub par as well. I don't understand it, I've watched their practices and there appears to be the effort but when you watch the games, they seem to be flat. When they get a lead they can not hold it. I look at the roster and I can't believe the team is 3 - 6 - 0 - 4. There's no question, they have the talent. Clark and Anholt better figure out what is going on before it's too late.