PDA

View Full Version : Kamloops at Calgary Game 14

Mileflames
10-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Wow this team looks good. On Sunday night with one bounce they could have had won.

Steve Covington is all over the ICE,
Brett Sonne is developing fast,
Alex Plante is developing great after his great playoff run last year.
Fredrik Pettersson he is a small kid but has a great shot and nice speed.

Go Hitmen Go

Mileflames
10-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Scoring
1. CGY Pettersson, (8) (White, Vantuch), 5:11
1. CGY Carson, (4) (Schultz), 11:45 (PP)

Kamloops 0 at Calgary 2 8:15 of the 1st In Progress

Hitmen1
10-25-2005, 09:48 PM
2-0 final score tonight. It sure sounded like a total domination by the Hitmen. Solid defence, good hits, the lack of finish worries me alittle but at least they are winning games.

scamperdog
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
2-0 final score tonight. It sure sounded like a total domination by the Hitmen. Solid defence, good hits, the lack of finish worries me alittle but at least they are winning games.
thats what I thought to, team get into Calgary on Sunday has so called team bonding yesterday, comes out flat tonight, maybe we should just mail you the points for next weeks game! :wave:

RunTheGoalie
10-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Calgary has made a habit of dominating teams this year. We're outshooting our opposition by a cumulative total somewhere around 460-240. Scoring goals remains an issue though, but this team never gets cheated on the shot clock. The Kamloops game was the latest one where the score flattered our opposition.

If the Hitmen could find another scorer to go with Pettersson, they might well be the favorite to win it all. As it is, our lack of scoring depth brings us back to the pack.

Mileflames
10-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Calgary has made a habit of dominating teams this year. We're outshooting our opposition by a cumulative total somewhere around 460-240. Scoring goals remains an issue though, but this team never gets cheated on the shot clock. The Kamloops game was the latest one where the score flattered our opposition.

If the Hitmen could find another scorer to go with Pettersson, they might well be the favorite to win it all. As it is, our lack of scoring depth brings us back to the pack.

Well said........