PDA

View Full Version : Blades FANS!! WE SHOULD BE HAPPY!

Pirate005
10-26-2005, 01:02 PM
We have played 9 out of our first 12 games on the road so far this season and have 12 pts in 12 games. I think that is pretty considering we also have played 7 games in 9 nights out west and got 8 pts in those 7 games which is FANTASTIC!!! Sure guys like Setoguchi 13pts in 11 games, Barnes 12pts in 12games and Rabbit who has 12pts in 12 games haven't really got it going the way they can but that is due in part to playing against the other teams top checkers and Lorne not getting the matchups he can exploit at home. When we start playing home games and we get Setoguchi, Barnes, Rabbit, ZMAN out against the other teams 3rd/4th lines we will LIGHT IT UP!!! I know Moose Jaw and Regina have gotten off to hot starts but look how many home and away games they've played! Wait until they have to go on their trips out west and wait till they start playing some road games and you'll see things even out to be sure.

I think us Blades fans have to be happy with the start of the season and ask ourselves. Would we be happy with 12 pts in 12 games playing our first 9 of 12 on the road? YES, the answer is YES!!!!!!