PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Saskatoon. Lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
10-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Congrats to the Ice on the win in PA last night. Hopefully they can win against Saskatoon tonight. They seemed to play a good defensive game last night only aloowing aroun 27 shots on goal and if they can play the same way tonight Im sure they can pull it off again. Hard work and playing by the systems they are learing will get the wins imo. Come out hard in the third and put it away for the Guys in white and blue. Lets Go ICE!!

GO ICE GO!!! :bounce:

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Hopefully they can win against Saskatoon tonight.
GO ICE GO!!! :bounce:

You wish has come true the Ice shutout the Blades 1-0,the Blades defence made pases up the middle of the ice when it was deep in their zone and if it was not for Anton Khudobin the Ice could have won 3 or 4-0. The Blades defence was not all to blame for the loss, The forwards had good scoring chances but could not capitalize on them,and some bad calls on both sides made by the ref Paul Brunnen, Kris Lazaruk played a good game and he is a good young goalie for the Ice.

I sure would not have wanted the game to go into a shotout,because what that basically does is makes the rest of the game a 3 man show and one team has worked their asses off and they have nothing to show for it except one point and a shootout loose,maybe the Blades would have had a chance to win in the shootout but with both goalies playing great that would have been a tough one to call. I am not a fan of shootouts at all, sure it adds excitement to the game for the fans but that is about it. The shootout is nothing but a 3 man show and a battle between goalies. This is my opinion on shootouts.

Chipper
10-27-2005, 08:31 AM
Nice to see a win in Saskatoon last night and end this dreaded road trip. My hats off to the boys three wins and two loses is respectable and they should be happy comming home to Cranbrook. Good to see Kris get a shut out as he continues to be the last line of defence for us.I am looking forward now to the Rebels on sunday and hopefully another good home ice performance.

tender
10-27-2005, 07:27 PM
great job by our boys beating saskatoon 1 to 0 and congrats to kris for getting his 1st whl shutout !! :thumb: