PDA

View Full Version : Brutal game vs the Cougs

Jovorock
10-27-2005, 07:23 AM
I am glad I went home after the second period and watched Martha and the Aprentice, it was more entertaining. When I left the Rockets out shot the Cougs and they missed the net 10-15 times with shots.

This team needs a shake up, just because the arena is sold out for the year doesn't mean you can put this effort for the last four home games.

Sput
10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Just a question for the Rocket fans here. Did the Rockets play that bad, or was it the Cougars play that took the Rocket's game away? It sounded like the Rockets had their chances, but someone was either blocking them out, or Bowles was there to make the stop. I guess either way, the Cougars are finally starting to get some notice, and the team, and new rookie coach, are silencing their nay-sayers. Good win Cats! Keep it rolling guys! :clap:

Jovorock
10-27-2005, 01:37 PM
I do have to say Vandekamp has done a great job with the Cougs. Totally different team than last years team. The Cougs out worked the Rockets and there was no urgency. Bowes did play good, no question about it but the Rockets didn't help themselves by missing the net all night long.

Maybe this was a good thing, last year in October the Cougars beat the Rockets 3-0. That was the last home game loss in the 04/05 season.

Comeau and the other vets lost icetime in the third and the 16 and 17 year olds got majority of the icetime. At least they were working hard.