PDA

View Full Version : One Week...............

Kristi
10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
until I get there! :) Woo hoo! I can't wait! It will be fso great to see everyone again!

See you all next Friday if not before the game then at the game! Not sure what is planned for before the game! Leaving that up to my gracious host/hostess!! All I know is Shiny owes me lots of beer! Hee hee!!

:D

PS...if anyone has a good bar for after game my front office staff was asking me! :)

Shinyshoes
10-27-2005, 12:44 PM
All I know is Shiny owes me lots of beer! Hee hee!! And you are going to drink every one I give you aren't you? :evil:

Cant wait to see you! It will be a blast. Make sure you tell us where we are going before and after the game so We can join you.

See you soon.

Kristi
10-27-2005, 12:55 PM
And you are going to drink every one I give you aren't you? :evil:

Cant wait to see you! It will be a blast. Make sure you tell us where we are going before and after the game so We can join you.

See you soon.

Ha ha! I might! That Canadian beer is pretty strong though!

I am not sure where we will be talk to you know who about where we will be! He will fill you in I'm sure!

My seats are just down from yours apparently! FUN!! :)

:groovy:

Shinyshoes
10-27-2005, 02:18 PM
My seats are just down from yours apparently! FUN!!
You are Quite Brave!!! You didnt buy your tickets did you.....I bet a Rebels Fan Bought them for you.....

Kristi
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM
You are Quite Brave!!! You didnt buy your tickets did you.....I bet a Rebels Fan Bought them for you.....

Yes a very nice Rebels fan bought them for me! :) I like him and his lovely wife too! :)

I will be giving him $$ (that funny colored stuff) for them though if he will take it! I know how you Canadians are sometimes!

Tinner
10-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Jim and Jer's is the place to go if beer and conversation is your game. If your going to dine...Tony Romas has "after the Rebel game" deals.