PDA

View Full Version : The good guys finally get one on the road!!!

HAF
10-29-2005, 12:42 AM
What a game in PG tonight, 4-3 Am's and they break their 4 game losing streak!!!
Price seemed to have his head in the game a little bit more tonight and hopefully this will prove to be the shot in the arm the future Hab was needing.
Both the euros tally tonight as does Schneider and Magistrale.
I couldnt get the web feed tonight for some reason, I think its my computer as it has been acting up. I listened to Westie call the game and paced the floor all through the third period.
It sounds like Meaver is getting some ice time and playing pretty decent with his new team. Good for Kirk, maybe a break out year for the kid.
Hopefully we can keep this momentum up and win another one in PG tomarrow night!!!!

rinkrat
10-29-2005, 12:44 AM
I can't believe they knocked off the Cougars,especially after they mailed it in at Vancouver!Price must have been pumped in front of his home town crowd(Quesnel).Good job guys :thumb:

Homer
10-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Good Game from Tri-Cities.

Looks to me like they lack a certain amount of talent, and will have to rely on some lenient refs (man, do they clutch and grab a lot!). Even thugh the pp's were 8-3 it could have been much worse for Tri. If they can bring that type of effort on a nightly basis they will win some games. Don't count on 2 in a row, Vandy will have the boys ready to go tonite.