PDA

View Full Version : Tonights contest

Tinner
01-29-2005, 10:54 AM
Are we going to see the same type of inspired play tonight?

Rebel66
01-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Are we going to see the same type of inspired play tonight?

Who knows if we'll see inspired play tonight? This is junior after all. However I think that you'll definitely see another solid effort by the boys. They are nicely rounding into form for the stretch drive. The last two losses have all been by 2-1 margins that they probably deserved at least a tie. Since the team has been set, after the deadline, they have looked very good and they all seem to have a taste for it now. Roll on!

Tinner
01-29-2005, 12:17 PM
but it seems lately, even though the scores have been close, the second game in 2 nights is played with less intensity and physicalness, which I thought last nights game had lots of both.

Rebel66
01-29-2005, 12:43 PM
but it seems lately, even though the scores have been close, the second game in 2 nights is played with less intensity and physicalness, which I thought last nights game had lots of both.

True, that has been a problem with back to back games but I can see Sutter really laying down the law with regards to that now. Given the tight Central race they simply cannot afford to slip up at this stage. That, and the fact, they still haven't quite paid PG back for the 9-2 whooping they took should keep the team on track. We'll see....

Red celtic
01-29-2005, 02:10 PM
This is the 7th game in 9 nights so I am sure the boys legs are getting a little rubbery. Also I am not sure if Johnson, Walker, or Pieper will be playing tonight. Pieper could get a game for the incident last night. If this happens don't be surprised to see Frere and Zatariuk playinf forward and Lamoureux back in on defence. Even with that I think the boys will win 4-2.

Tinner
01-29-2005, 04:38 PM
going out on a limb here; 7-2 rebs, wick 4 points

Rebel66
01-29-2005, 04:43 PM
This is the 7th game in 9 nights so I am sure the boys legs are getting a little rubbery.

Good point. Still I also think the Rebels will win. I'm also guessing at a 4-2 win. Like '39's score better though!