PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Todd

Spungy
10-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I just wanted to make a note and Congratulate Todd Panchyson on his first WHL points! A goal AND an assist in his second game! And second star!! I hope this is just a start for this young player!

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-29-2005, 10:36 PM
In the three games that he has played so far(2 that I have seen) he has played well and looks like he will fit in with the team just fine. Hopefully he will start producing some points but yes I know that it takes a player time to adjust to his new team and the systems, but seems to look like he was on the team from the start of the season,that is a good sign obvoiusly. I really hope that he gets on a hot streak and starts to put up points and if he does not then that is ok too. I am sure that he feels a bit more motivated now that he is playing closer to home and hearing that he was not even being dressed by Kootenay because of whatever reason is probably a good thing that he was traded to a team where he will see more icetime and get a chance to put up points, like he did in his first game as a member of the Saskatoon Blades.