PDA

View Full Version : Moose Jaw at Calgary Game 15

Mileflames
10-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Moose Jaw at Calgary 7:00 PM

www.fan960.com

Hitmen1
10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I am looking forward to the game tonight. I want to see if the Hitmen can shutdown a high powered offensive team like the Warriors. GO HITMEN!!!

Ergo
10-29-2005, 09:38 PM
I am looking forward to the game tonight. I want to see if the Hitmen can shutdown a high powered offensive team like the Warriors. GO HITMEN!!!

Well they did exactly that for 59:23 and looked very good doing it. Skating to a 2-1 win. :groovy:

A well played game tonight almost like watching playoff hockey :clap: :clap:

RunTheGoalie
10-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Yet another dominating performance by the Hitmen defense. Just enough scoring to win, again.

Moscaluk tried to skate around a check, right in front of the net and lost the puck right to a MJ player to blwo the shutout. Disapointing, but a very valuable victory none the less.

Ice was terrible today. I dont know what the Rolling Stones did last night, but it was chewed up something fierce. Hopefully the Dome staff can get it back up to "mediocre" like it usually is in time for the Flames return to the Dome on Tuseday.

Shame Kamloops couldnt help us out tonight. Early battle for first place tomorrow. Should be a gooder.

The Intimidator
10-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Moscaluk tried to skate around a check, right in front of the net and lost the puck right to a MJ player to blwo the shutout. Disapointing, but a very valuable victory none the less.

Actually it was Merkley that made the play in front of the net. Moscaluk was not dressed due to his suspension.

Ergo
10-30-2005, 08:59 PM
A well played game tonight almost like watching playoff hockey :clap: :clap:

Apologies to the Intimidator the above comment is a quote from his between period comments while at the game.

I have to give credit were credit is due. ;)

The Intimidator
10-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Apologies to the Intimidator the above comment is a quote from his between period comments while at the game.

I have to give credit were credit is due. ;)

Thanks for the credit. That's all I ask. ;)