PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna and Chiefs

Jimmypop316
10-30-2005, 11:37 PM
I thought they played pretty damn well against them tonight, it was a pretty damn good effort especially since it was their 5th in 4 nights.

They mishandled the puck a couple times and Kelowna capitalized on it, but besides a couple of the mishaps I was impressed. Their powerplay is looking better and better each night.

How'd everyone else feel about the game tonight?

Jovorock
10-31-2005, 08:09 AM
it was a pretty damn good effort especially since it was their 5th in 4 nights.

I think it was the 4th in 5 night for the Chiefs, but they put in a very good effort for a tired team against a rested team. Rockets only outshot the Chiefs 32-26, so the play was pretty close. The way Keller (2 g 2 alast night)and Comeau (2g 3a last night) are playing, you give them a inch they take a mile.

LifelongChiefsFan
11-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Rockets only outshot the Chiefs 32-26, so the play was pretty close.

It was actually the Chiefs that outshot the Rockets. That was probably the neatest loss I've seen in quite awhile.

The Chiefs aren't the most talented team in the league, that's a given, but if they put in as much effort for every game the rest of the year as they did this last week, they are going to pick up alot of wins. The scoring is finally starting to go up, if they keep it up, this team will be very good by the time the season ends.

Jovorock
11-01-2005, 08:51 AM
It was actually the Chiefs that outshot the Rockets. That was probably the neatest loss I've seen in quite awhile.

The Chiefs aren't the most talented team in the league, that's a given, but if they put in as much effort for every game the rest of the year as they did this last week, they are going to pick up alot of wins. The scoring is finally starting to go up, if they keep it up, this team will be very good by the time the season ends.
With that work effort and a good goalie the Chiefs should make some noise this year.