PDA

View Full Version : Dan Waschuck

westbeach55
10-31-2005, 06:07 AM
Citing frustration in his lack of production, overage winger Dan Waschuk has left the Saskatoon Blades.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-31-2005, 07:52 AM
Citing frustration in his lack of production, overage winger Dan Waschuk has left the Saskatoon Blades.

As to what your source is for the stamement you made above. I checked the Saskatoon Blades website and it says nothing about Waschuck leaving the team,now I know that he has been a healthy scratch the past few home games,and If this is true then the team has to look for another 20yr old.

westbeach55
10-31-2005, 11:32 AM
As to what your source is for the stamement you made above. I checked the Saskatoon Blades website and it says nothing about Waschuck leaving the team,now I know that he has been a healthy scratch thje past few home games,and If this is true then the team has to look for another 20yr old.

this quote was out of the saskatoon star phoenix sorry should have reported it I only report things i know for sure if you have noticed on all my posts

Bran
10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
this quote was out of the saskatoon star phoenix sorry should have reported it I only report things i know for sure if you have noticed on all my posts
It was mentioned in the Leader Post today too in a blurb after an article about Saturday's game.

Tidball
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
It was mentioned in the Leader Post today too in a blurb after an article about Saturday's game.

I spoke to Ryan Menei's dad. On the way to Regina for the home and home series. He said that Waschuck just walked out after being scratched friday. Kinda disapointing to say the least. But another 20 yr old spot open.

Bran
10-31-2005, 01:33 PM
I spoke to Ryan Menei's dad. On the way to Regina for the home and home series. He said that Waschuck just walked out after being scratched friday. Kinda disapointing to say the least. But another 20 yr old spot open.
I remember last year when he was in Regina...he went from being a hard working player and a good leader the year before, to not even trying last year. People here were glad to see him go last year, I think. A lot of people in Saskatoon were saying that everyone here was wrong because he was playing well in Saskatoon...He didn't seem to care at all when he was here..it sounds like he just gives up if things don't go his way. It's sad too, because he's obviously a talented player.